23 February, 2011

Back to jewellery

Hello everybody,

Last week was one of my friends' birthday and I wanted to give her something special made by me of course. She is very feminine,stylish and classic so I made her a  necklace and matching earings of sterling silver.
It is a simple look set and because I used a real pearl it is very delicate and classic, It goes with everything.
I broke my head trying to find a perfect packaging for it then I remembered that once me and her went to a scrap shop to buy materials to make christmas party decorations and I bought some pieces of leather. The leather is an excelent material to work with and I have all the necessary tools to work with, cutters, hole punchers, needles and luckily my sewing machine wich is strong enough to sew the leather.
Have a look at the final pieces that I designed.



  Folding jewellery purse created by me.


Sterling silver necklace with a Akoya Pearl pendant and matching earings.

This is how the purse looks when unfolded.
Really simple and clever solution, don't you think?
Hope you like it too.

MIREYA

No comments: