11 February, 2011

Special order

Hello everybody,

This week I received a special order which made me remember when I made one of the first hair accessories of my life.
One month before moving to England, in December 2006 my oldest brother got married (finally!) and for the occasion, my two girls and my niece were the bridesmaids. Me and my sister spent a whole afternoon wrapping ONLY 3 headbands which had all the top covered with tiny fabric flowers, it was a difficult task but the result was beautiful. I also made the three dresses...How I miss it!...
I still have the joy of making beautiful things for weddings like this ones that I made this week. I hope you all like it.



The 3 headband I made this week.



 Headband wrapped in black grosgrain ribbon, rose flowers made of 100% wool felt.



My gorgeous daughters 4 years ago, wearing the headbands I made.

Waiting to get in the church, they are wearing a whole outfit made by mummy.
Have a beautiful day!
Mireya



2 comments:

Lulu"s Sweet Secrets said...

Miiiiiii, adorei suas tiaras! Elas são lindas! E que fofura suas filinhas! Um encanto!
beijinhossss,
lu

Mireya Gonzalez said...

Obrigada LU!!
Fofas ne? ...cresceram...rsrs Mas acho fofas ainda. hehe
Beijos