11 April, 2011

Selling abroad

Hi dear friends!

It's been a while since my last post. There is a lot going on at the moment and also I had a terrible tendinites from my right shoulder to my arm, which made me stop with all my activities for about 10 days, but now I am 100% better, also better than before because I could reach all the goals that I had set to March.

I am very happy to tell you that I sent some of my hairclips to Brazil and hopefully it will be on sale soon in Rio, I will let you know as soon as possible so that you are the first queuing at the shop. LOL

I am also going to be in two events in Bristol this month, the first is next Saturday at the Spring Fair in Colston Hall. It will run on Sunday as well but I wont be attending. The other one is going to be at the Harbourside the 30/04 and 01/05.

Hope to see you there.

Owl




 Baby clips
 Butterfly

And the cuttest Dog EVER!! Designed by my 10 y-o daughter. She is a genius!!


Mireya

No comments: