22 July, 2011

Summer!!

Tonight is officialy the beginning of my holidays.
My sister and her family are coming to visit us in England and I am soooo looking forward to hug them all.
But before I have to sort out all the stuff I have been leaving to the last minute, as I love working under pressure! I can't help myself on that.
This month I made my daughter's prom dress and it was a huge challenge. She didn't want to buy one, she was affraid of finding someone with the same dress (I do too!)  and also all the ones we saw were too glittery or to long or too short or colourful for her very unique taste, so we made an sketch based on her favorite dresses' bits to make the special one. We bought a pale pink satin, wich was more expensive than a dress, but who cares? She looks stunning!...and was for a good cause!

My gourgeous creation .


I also managed to make a few summer themed hair accessories.

Ladybird headband.

Sunflower snap clip. 50mm


Daisy snap clip. 50mm ...CUTE!!

Have a wonderful holidays!!

Mireya

No comments: