19 May, 2011

I'm here!!

Hello dear friends,

Again I disappeared for a while. It was for a very good cause, I have been looking after my house, my family and myself, I actually quite enjoy being a housewife, I'm being honest!! Because of all the social life, spring/summer fairs, orders, etc... I was feeling tired, not just physically but mentally as well but I got bitten by that bug again, the one who caries that virus, the workaholic one. I'm feeling great at the moment despite of my house's mess, the frozen food we have been eating and the huuuge pile of laundry waiting for me.
Well I'm back to business now so let’s talk to about it, shall we? :D
First of all yesterday I received the confirmation that my products had arrived safely and beautifully in Rio - Brazil and are now on sale!! I am so relieved because it took so long to arrive, over a month! Anyway, it is there now and selling very well! If you are in Rio and want to buy some of my creations, visit the BLOG where you can find the address. Not all my designs are there, but there is a cute selection of them for you.
I don't have a second of all. just to wish you all a wonderful week - end!
Here is the first purple rose from my garden just for you!


Mireya

No comments: